Monday, March 26, 2007

Italy (Florence) - Italy (Pisa) - France (Nice)

leaving to pisa to see the sec the leaving tower today by the way. if you are complaining about sg's public toilet, you guys should think twice. to go to the public toilet here, you need to spend £0.50 per entrance for some is for per cubical, so for guys peeing is free. £0.5= SGD$1.50 !!!! OMG!! phinochio was first writen in italy. went to visit the pisa tower!!! ive never thought i would be able to the tower so young. ^_^ I'm good, work hard and bless my next life (If i would ever have one). Keke~ I was hicupping on the way back from the tower, and er... I actually missed that special someone who will squeeze my nose to stop me from breathing so as to stop my hicuping. ^_^ Thx~ Je T'aime; A very special word to me with my two initial. In fect, france is a very special language whcih brings memories to me. Good or bad? I donno.
Theres alot of dogs here too.Reach France around 1515 then went to the Pertumary, telling us how perfume were made ect... Luckly my mother dident buy any. Keke~ Find i waste money. Then I came across the word Je T'aime. After that went Nice and the place look how fantasic it look!
We had our own time when we were at the hotel and so we went to the neareset bus stop and took a free shatter bus to airport which is quite near to the hotel im staying. Haha. After that we took bus to go to the town centre which cost £4 for one whole day. Which means even if you took the bus one time, it still cost the same!! Walk around the city centre and we found a CHINESE shop! After 1 week, this was our first chinese food. Not as nice as SG/s but still can eat. We wanted to walk around but shops closes around 1900-2000 which is abit ealier then in Intaly. So we decided to take the bus to airport and back hotel. Along the road, theres no bus stop for us to alite then we got abit kanjiong. I was warned that the bus came before we reach the bus stop and missed the bus. We then walk down the road, hoping to find bus stop. When we saw the bus coming, we were still not at the bus stop so we just flag the bus like crazy even knowing that there is no bus stop near us but the bus just stop infrount of us. Lol. and it just stop out of no where, its in the middle of the road. Cool hur. I dont think it will ever happen in singaproe. Visit their airport and i see why singapore airport was the best. The airport in Nice is small, looks old and shops closes ealy. we though ariports are 24/7 sia. So we went back to hotel early and i and sis was watching ice skating show so sleep quite late. cos next morning also no need to wake up early. ^_^

No comments: